2003 Sea Ray 22' (6.71 m) 220 Sundeck
Stamford, Connecticut, United States
RING OF FIRE
The RING OF FIRE is a 2003 model SEA RAY 220 Sundeck. She's powered by a MERCRUISER 260 HP 5.0L MPI Bravo III MCM inboard gas engine w/ an inboard-outboard drive.
Port of Registry: Greenwich
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: SERV1638H203
|Low engine hours!|
|Only (2) Owners since 2003|
|Owner is negotiable!|
|Date Listed: 09/19/2022|
The SEA RAY 220 Sundeck has been a very successful model for SEA RAY BOATS of Knoxville, TN, for many years now. The RING OF FIRE is a 2003 model "220 Sundeck" and she's powered by a MERCRUISER 5.0L MPI Bravo III MCM Stern Drive inboard gas engine that's rated at 260 HP.
The RING OF FIRE was purchased by her present Owner in 2008. Kept at her Safe Harbor Yacht Haven Marina slip in Stamford, CT, she's in full commission and ready for viewings.
Northstar Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Brewer Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 23' 6'' (7.16 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
LWL: 8' 6''
Draft Max: 2' 6''
Draft Min: 1' 8''
Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Hull Finish: WHITE PEARL Gelcoat
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
Fuel Tank: 50 Gallons (189.27 Liters)
Fresh Water: 10 Gallons (37.85 Liters)
Dry Weight: 4370
Photos click to view all
For more information or to make an appointment for a viewing regarding this 2003 model SEA RAY 220 Sundeck, you can contact her Listing Broker, Randy Altemus of Brewer Yacht Sales, at "firstname.lastname@example.org" and cell "203 512 0878".
Hull, Deck & Cockpit
- WHITE / PEARL Gel-coat finish
- Two-Tone Gelcoat Graphics, PEARL / PLATINUM / GREEN (note: Factory Option)
- Fiberglass hull w/ VINYLESTER Resin
- Hull stringers, fiberglass (note: for extra strength)
- Rub rail, PVC
- Swim Platform
- Swim ladder, stowed integral, (3) step, stainless steel
- Drain plug for hull, threaded brass
- Hand rail, stainless steel
- Bow & stern eyes, stainless steel
- BLACK Bottom paint
- WHITE / PEARL Gel-coat finish
- (6) Cleats, stainless steel
- Anchor storage forward w/ fiberglass hatch
- Grab / Safety rail aft, stainless steel
Cockpit & Bow Seating Area
There is a large "L" shaped "Lounger" settee aft, port side (note: port side seat swivels aft to form rear-facing Lounger).
.(2) Bucket seats w/ flip-up thigh-rise, slider & swivel functions
The Foredeck area has (2) large lengthwise seats, port & starboard, with storage underneath.
All the cushions are BEIGE / WHITE Vinyl throughout. (note: some cushions in need or repair or replacement)
- Transom door
- Door, block-off type to secure passage from Cockpit forward (note: door is for starboard Locker access)
- (9) Beverage holders throughout
- Wet Bar w/ sink & faucet for pressure water service, stainless steel handrail & storage underneath
- Cooler, IGLOO carry-on type, w/ designated storage area (note: starboard Locker)
- Ice-chest, built-in & insulated (note: located in Lounge section forward
- Trash receptacle
- Bow anchor locker w/ fold-out swim ladder, (3) step, plastic
The Helm Station is located amidships, starboard side.
- Windshield, custom (3) piece tempered & tinted curved glass, stainless steel supports.
- Walk-Through function
- Bucket seating, adjustable, for Helm Station
- Compass, RITCHIE (note: Factory Option)
- Wheel Steering, power-assisted
- Wheel w/ Tilt function
- Shift & throttle lever w/ Trim Switch & Ignition Cutout Switch
- SMARTCRAFT (SEA RAY proprietary) Diagnostics - Instrumentation w. SEA RAY SmartCraft Low-Glare Blue Night Lighting & Chrome Bezels
- FARIA Gauges:- Fuel Level, Oil pressure, Voltmeter & Water Temperature
- Depth Sounder
- Englne System w/ FARIA displays - Tachometer, Engine Alarms, Hour Meter, Fuel Consumption,/ Usage, Trim level, Troll Control, Voltage
- Alarms - oil & water (audible)
The Head is located in the port side Cockpit console area.
- Marine Head, pump-out (note: Factory Option)
- Enclosed Head w/ lockable door
- Molded fiberglass liner, storage shelf & light
- VHF,; STANDARD Horizon (note: intermittent function .. Owner uses hand-held VHF)
- GARMIN GPSmap 178C Sounder
- Speedometer (note: at Instrument Console)
- Depth Sounder (note: at Instrument Console)
- Stereo, CLARION 12VDC AM / FM single CD, Satellite-ready w/ (4) weatherproof speakers & Digital Cockpit Remote Control
The SEA RAY 220 Sundeck is equipped with a 12VDC Ship's Service System.
- Batteries, 12VDC (note: in separate tray
- Battery Selector Switch, "On / Off" (note: Factory Option)
- Exterior: Nav Lights w/ removable Stern Light pole
- Indirect lighting in Cockpit
- Interior: Head Compartment
- Fresh Water Capacity: (10) USG
- Pressure water system
- Transom shower
- Sprayer at Cockpit sink, pull-out
- Bilge pump, electric / automatic, 12VDC
- Pressure water pump
The RING OF FIRE is powered by a MERCURY MARINE / MERCRUISER 5.0L MPI Bravo III MCM Stern Drive (note: 305 CID inboard fuel-injected) gas engine that's rated at 260 HP. at 4,800 RPM.
- Engine Hours: 125 (note: approximate)
- Fuel tank Capacity: (50) USG
- Fuel tank w/ electric shut-off valve
- Fuel capacity sending unit, electric
- Propeller, stainless steel
- Remote oil filter
- Bilge blower
- Fire extinguisher discharge port
- Gel-coated engine room
- Insulated engine room
- FIREBOY Halon Automatic Fire Extinguishing System (note: in Engine Room)
- Anchor, DANFORTH-type & rode
- Bow anchor locker forward
- Bimini Top w/ storage boot, Dark Green SUNBRELLA
- Covers for both forward Lounge area & Cockpit, Dark Green SUNBRELLA
- USCG Gear including PFD's
- Fire extinguisher (note: expired)
- Dock lines
- (3) Fenders