2014 Northcoast 20' (6.10 m) 20 Center Console
Portsmouth, Rhode Island, United States
2014 Northcoast 20 Center Console "GIZMO"
Flag of Registry: United States
Port of Registry: South Dartmouth, MA
- Center Consoles
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: UCF18003A414
|Double-axle galvinized road trailer|
"GIZMO" is a clean example of the tried and true Northcoast 20' CC. Her modified V provides ultimate lateral stability and comfort in choppy seas. She is big and tough for a 20 ft boat but will turn heads with her graceful sheer and distinctive hull lines. Her Evinrude 175HP with 700 hours and galvanized double axle trailer round out the perfect package.
Currently shrink-wrapped on her trailer, showings by appointment only.
In Stock: Yes
LOA: 20' (6.10 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Beam: 8' 6''
Draft Max: 1' 4''
Draft Min: 1' 4''
Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Hull Finish: Gelcoat
Hull Shape: Monohull
Fuel Tank: 82 Gallons (310.4 Liters)
Dry Weight: 2800
Designer: C&C Marine
Builder: NorthCoast Boats, Bristol RI
Photos click to view all
Construction, Hull & Deck
White hull with molded bootstripe. High-density foam-cored transom. Integral foam-filled grid stringer system. Foam-cored side deck with molded grey non-skid.
- Rod storage under gunwales to P&S
- Self-bailing cockpit w/ (2) scuppers
- High impact rub rail w/ insert
- Console w/ molded footrest, storage bins & cupholder
- Leaning post w/ storage bins
- Latching transom seating bench
- Aluminum t-top w/ FRP skid lid & (4) ss rod holders
- (4) ss coaming rod holders
- (2) ss tow eyes on transom
- (2) 8" ss stern cleats
- (1) 8" ss bow cleat
- (2) 6" ss pop-up midship cleats
- (4) fender pad-eyes
- 15" ss steering wheel
- Fwd anchor locker
- Lockable storage in the console
- SS thru hulls
- Ritchie compass
- Garmin GPSMAP 741XS chartplotter
- ICOM ICM412 VHF
- Seastar hydraulic steering
- Lenco trim tabs
- Armstrong single pod aluminum ob bracket
- (2) Interstate group 24 batteries (2020)
- Crosslink poly fuel tank w/ shut off valve
- Cockpit courtesy lights
- Running lights
- Bilge pump w/ float switch
- NorthCoast double-axle galvanized road trailer w/ disc brakes (used twice a year)
- Triggerpoint 3-blade ss propeller
- 2014 Evinrude E-tec G2 175HP outboard w/ 700 original hours: 600hr service just completed- water pump kit, thermostats, plugs (2021)
Want more information?
Chris Carney, CPYB
Chris was born and raised on Aquidneck Island, cruising and fishing his father's power boats from a young age. He continued by racing dinghies and small keelboats out of Tiverton Yacht Club. After graduating from the University of Rhode Island with a degree in Marine Affairs and Business, he comes to the team with the intent to build long-term relationships. His experience ranges from all aspects of marine services including private charter sailing, commissioning and diving. His passion for yachting and knowledge of boats has lead a clear career path in the industry. Chris can be found fishing or cruising the waters of Narragansett bay on his Palm beach with his yellow lab “Dublin”.