2015 Dufour 41' (12.50 m) GL 410
Portsmouth, Rhode Island, United States
"Audacious" a 2015 Grand’Large 410 GL features a three-cabin layout. She is ready to take you and the family on your next adventure.
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: FR-DUFF1467G415
|Three Cabin Layout|
|Volvo Penta 55 hp|
|Date Listed: 09/01/2021|
PRICE REDUCED 15K
NEW ASKING PRICE $235,000
Courageous and innovative, "Audacious" a Grand’Large 410 is designed to simultaneously seduce the skipper and the crew. The helm area has been tuned to facilitate maneuvering for the captain, while the crew enjoys a spacious cockpit, wide side decks, and an expanded swim platform. Dufour’s designers have clearly focused on optimizing each space according to its function, enhancing the cruising experience for everyone. From the mooring to the windward mark, graceful lines radiate elegance on every point of sail.
LOA: 40' 6'' (12.34 Meters)
Type: Sail- Used
Beam: 13' 9''
LWL: 36' 6''
Draft Max: 5' 8''
Double Berths: 3
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Hull Finish: Gelcoat
Hull Shape: Monohull
Bridge Clearance: 58' 6''
Bow Thruster: Yes
Fuel Tank: 53 Gallons (200.63 Liters)
Fresh Water: 100 Gallons (378.54 Liters)
Holding Tank: 20 Gallons (75.71 Liters)
Displacement: 20326 lbs
Ballast Weight: 5732 lbs
Designer: Umberto Felci
Builder: Dufour Yachts
Exterior Color: White
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: Volvo Penta
- Engine Year: 2015
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Sail
- Power HP: 55.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 480.00
Cruising onboard or sailing for the day, the Dufour 410 GL allows you to get away and leave the world behind. The helm area is designed with the captain in mind, to make maneuvering easier. The spacious cockpit, wide side decks, and expanded swim platform are features to make cruising with friends more enjoyable.
Extra seating around the Saloon table is provided by a sliding bench giving you ample room to feed the hungry crew. The saloon cushions are "Relax Beige". Opposite on the starboard side is a straight settee that will convert to two seats with a table in the middle by simply raising the middle section.
"Audacious" is a 3 cabin layout. The saloon table converts to a berth, giving the ability to provide for 8 people to sleep comfortably. The large head and shower are located to port mid-ship. The master cabin is forward with a large offset centerline berth and ample storage throughout the cabin. The interior is complete with two cabins just aft on either side of the companionway.
The L-shaped well lit galley is to starboard.
- Sink: Stainless, double sink with Corian® synthetic resin cover
- Water: Hot and cold pressurized water with chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap.
- Gas Stove: 2-burner cooktop with the oven on gimbals, with Corian® synthetic resin cover and stainless rail
- Crockery storage: Dowels to retain crockery when heeling.
- Refrigerator: 12 volts with Two Top loading lids
- Optional Freezer under the corner of the settee closest to the galley
- 3-door under-sink cabinets with a cutlery drawer, 2 plastic bins, waste bin
- Raw water foot pump at galley sink to conserve freshwater
- Electric sea toilet (upgrade)
- Stainless was basin
- Water: Hot and cold water, chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap
- Vanity-open teak counter with shelf.
- Separate shower stall with upgraded comfort package acrylic door.
- Drain: electric sump pump.
- Large mirror
- Ventilation: Via deck hatch or opening side port.
Rigging and Sails
- Anodized aluminum: 9/10 Fractional with double swept-back spreaders
- Boom: Anodized aluminum
- Standing rigging: Continuous 1X19 stainless single-strand cable chrome-plated bronze turnbuckles, single forestay, twin backstay, intermediate. and lower shrouds
- Topping lift: Boom topping lift cleat
- Genoa roller furler.
- Running rigging: pre-stretched nylon including main and genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main and jib sheets, leech tensioner, furling line, downhaul tackle.
- German mainsheet system led aft to helm
- Electric halyard winch (per unit) T-40
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker gear with bowsprit
- Adjustable Genoa lead cars
- Mainsail: Dacron with lazy jacks and stack pack cover
- Genoa: Furling genoa with UV protection
Hull and Dec
- Hand-laminated in polyester/fiberglass.
- Decorative cove and boot stripes on the hull.
- NPG Gelcoat with first mat impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Structure: Hull bottom counter-molded, floors laminated into the hull.
- Ballast: Keel bolts bear on stainless back-plates
- Keel: Shoal 5' 8"
- Rudder: Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed-cell epoxy foam and Solid stainless steel post.
- Retractable bow thruster
- Deck: Sandwich with injected PVC foam core
- Handrails: Aluminum Plate handrails on coach roof.
- Anchor windlass
- 44# Rockna Anchor Rope to chain Rhode (approx 25' G4 5/16th's chain 200' of 5/8th's nylon line)
- Stainless Steel bow protection
- Fixed wooden toe rails
- Anchor locker: Molded into the deck, self-draining with built-in windlass support and anchor chain eyebolt, lockable hatch cover.
- Split Stainless Steel Bow pulpits Port + Starboard
- Stern pushpit: Lifebuoy bracket, flagstaff bracket, and opening lifelines
- Stanchions: 8 with 2 rows of lifelines.
- Port and Starboard side lifeline gates
- Cockpit bench seats: Teak cockpit sole and seats
- Fold Out Sun Bed both starboard and port Lockers:
- 2 large side lockers, lids fitted with gas struts, and fixings for padlocks.
- Helm: Twin Leather-wrapped stainless steel wheels
- Engine control: At starboard helm position
- Compasses: one at each helm
- Propane Gas locker
- Stern door: Swings up, with built-in telescopic stainless bathing ladder
- BIB locker: Life raft stowage in the dedicated locker.
- Shower: to the port
- Telescopic stainless swim ladder
- Emergency tiller
Electronics and Entertainment
- I70 color instrument - 2 displays (portside & starboard)
- Autopilot - P70 with rotary drive (Starboard)
- Multipurpose e95 display - WiFi and Bluetooth located at the cockpit table
- Raymarine Quantum Radar
- VHF Radio- Simrad (AIS)
- Stereo with both salon and cockpit speakers
Wired for both 12-volt DC and 120-volt AC to separate panels with individual breakers.
12 Volt DC
- (3) house batteries New 2020
- (1) Engine Start battery New 2020
- (2) Windlass/Bow thruster batteries New 2020
- 80 amp alternator
120 Volt AC
- 30 amp shore power connection
- (2) Chargers Standard house and one forward for thruster/windlass bank
- Custom Dodger
- Wheel Covers
- Cockpit cushions
- Sunbed cushions
- Dock lines Fenders
- USCG safety gear
- (4) Offshore inflatable PFD's with harness
- (4) 10' x 26' Dock fenders
- (4) 5/8" Dock lines
Want more information?
JP Skov, CPYB
If you would like to work with a brokerage company that wants to work for you, please contact us. We would love to have you become part of the NORTHSTAR family. Exclusive dealers for BRIG RIBs and Cape Power Cats in the Northeastern US. If we do not have it we know where to get it. "SELLING BOATS AND BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS"