2017 Dufour 35' (10.67 m) 350 Grand Large
Portsmouth, Rhode Island, United States
A perfect balance between traditional and modern, the interior of the Dufour GL 350 has a distinctive French flavor. Everything about in this yacht's living space bears the Dufour mark and epitomizes the brand's charm and timeless character down to the smallest details.
Flag of Registry: United States
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: FA-DUFG1552G616
|Self Tacking Jib|
|Leather Salon Cushions|
|Dufour Grand Prix Package|
|Custom Winter Cover|
LOA: 33' 9'' (10.29 Meters)
Type: Sail- Used
Documented Year: 2016
Beam: 11' 7''
Draft Max: 6' 3''
Draft Min: 6' 3''
V Berths: 1
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Hull Finish: Gelcoat
Hull Shape: Monohull
Fuel Tank: 42 Gallons (158.99 Liters)
Fresh Water: 58 Gallons (219.55 Liters)
Holding Tank: 12 Gallons (45.42 Liters)
Displacement: 12291 lbs
Ballast Weight: 3417 lbs
Designer: Umberto Felci
Photos click to view all
"Astra" is a model year 2017 Dufour 350 GL designed for the cruising family. Life aboard benefits from every convenience, thanks to its open cockpit, and well-laid-out interior, among so many other features. This 350 GL is a (2) cabin layout with an oak wood veneer interior.
Starting forward you find the forward cabin. This cabin has double doors in the bulkhead that allows for a more open feel when the cabin is not in use. Aft of the forward cabin are two straight settees that surround the salon dining table. The L-shaped galley can be found just aft of the port settee and opposite to the starboard side is a very comfortable nav station. Just aft of the nav station is the head and opposite to port is the second cabin.
- Large V-berth
- Below berth storage
- Hanging lockers
- Storage alongside of hull, port, and starboard
- Large settees port and starboard
- Upgraded to leather Seat cushions
- Table with 2 leaves that opens to seat 7
- Cutlery drawer in saloon table
- Storage under seats and behind backrests
- Configurations: L-shaped, to starboard of the companionway
- Worktop: ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin with a wooden fiddle.
- Sink: Stainless twin-bowl sink with covers in ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin
- Water: Hot and cold pumped water with chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap.
- Gas cooker: 2-burner gas cooker with oven on gimbals, with stainless rail
- Crockery storage: Dowels to retain crockery when heeling.
- Refrigerators: 12 V electric refrigerator with sliding storage bins.
- Refrigerator access: Via the worktop
- Stowage:2 closed cubby holes one Below the sink and the other Under the floor.
- Waste bin: Sort compartments
- Other: Light and ventilation are ensured by opening port lights and spotlights over the galley.
- Double berth
- Hanging locker
- Storage pockets
- Removable, washable mattress covers
- Cockpit portlight located in this cabin
- Manual Sea toilet - Oversized factory option
- Molded one-piece sink with vanity
- Large mirror
- Hot & cold water single-lever mixer tap and shower head
- Twin helms
- Engine controls and control panel
- Instrumentation on aft cockpit coaming
- (1) compass at each helm position
- Helmsman's seat
- Cockpit bench seats
- Cockpit table
- Cockpit portlight in Aft Cabin
- Gas locker
- BIB locker in cockpit floor aft
- Foldaway swim platform
- Shore supply in stbd. helmsman's seat locker
- i70 instrument: 1 display Port Side w / Speed, Depth & Wind Transducers
- Autopilot Raymarine P70 - Lewmar rotary drive
- A65 MFD - At starboard side helm -WiFi and Bluetooth without charts
- Plotter at Nav Station
- VHF Radio
Sails and Rigging
- Mast: 9/10 fractional Anodized aluminum with double swept back spreaders
- Boom: Anodized aluminum fitted with 2 continuous reefs
- Standing rigging: Continuous 1X19 stainless single-strand cable, chrome-plated bronze turnbuckles, single forestay, No backstay, intermediate. and lower shrouds
- Topping lift: Boom topping lift cleat
- Furler: Genoa roller furler.
- Running rigging is pre-stretched textile including main and genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main and genoa sheets, 2 continuous reef lines, leech tensioner, furling line, and downhaul tackle.
- Mainsail: GP Package -Upgraded to Offshore Full batten (2) reef points, full battens, and stack pack bag.
- Genoa: GP Package - Upgraded to Offshore Genoa 108% Furling genoa with tracks, adjustable lead cars, and UV protection.
- Self-tacking jib GP Package - upgraded to the offshore self-tacking jib
- Code Zero with furling system
Hull and Deck
- Hand-laminated in polyester/glass fiber.
- Decorative cove and boot stripes on the hull.
- NPG Gelcoat with the first mat impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Structure: Hull bottom counter-molded, floors laminated into the hull.
- Ballast: Keel bolts bear on stainless back-plates
- Keel Optional Deep 6' 3"
- Rudder: Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed-cell epoxy foam and Solid stainless steel post.
- Deck: Sandwich with injected PVC foam core
- Handrails: Solid wood handrails on the coach roof.
- Fixed wooden toe rails
- Anchor locker: Molded into the deck, self-draining with built-in windlass support and anchor chain eyebolt, lockable hatch cover.
- Split Stainless Steel Bow pulpits Port + Starboard
- Stern pulpit: Lifebuoy bracket and opening lifelines
- Stanchions with 2 rows of lifelines.
Dufour Adventure Version
- 2 Cabin/1 Head Floorplan
- Moabi Wood Interior
- Laminate Floorboards
- Full Batten Mainsail with Lazy Bag
- Mainsheet Bridle on Cabintop
- Self-Tacking Dacron Jib
- Facnor Flat Deck Furler
- Blind & Screen Package
- 110 Shore power system with battery charger & water heater
- Rigid Boom Vang
- Wine Cellar
- Cockpit Seats in Teak
- Canvas Dodger With Handrail
- Electric Windlass
- Fixed Aft Roof Windows
- High Stability “L” Shaped Bulb Keel in Cast Iron
Dufour Grand Prix Package
- 2-bladed folding propeller (Now the spare prop)
- Offshore Full batten mainsail in place of dacron
- Offshore Gen 108% (in lieu ST jib) w/ track & adj lead cars (req aft winches)
- 2 Aft winches size T-40 with german mainsheet system
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker gear with fixed bowsprit.
- Spare anchor chain and rode
- 3-Blade max prop (2-blade Volvo folding as spare)
- Lines and fenders
- USCG safety gear
- Custom Winter Cover
- Owners' personal items are excluded
Want more information?
JP Skov, CPYB
If you would like to work with a brokerage company that wants to work for you, please contact us. We would love to have you become part of the NORTHSTAR family. Exclusive dealers for BRIG RIBs and Cape Power Cats in the Northeastern US. If we do not have it we know where to get it. "SELLING BOATS AND BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS"