2019 Dufour Exclusive 56
Yacht price :
The Dufour 560 GL flagship sets the highest standards when it comes to aesthetic appeal. The yacht exudes modern elegance, luxury and dynamism with its sweeping lines and uniquely Dufour top fixed hatch, with angled corners and horizontal sleek side windows, the GL 560 delivers a striking visual statement.
The collaboration between Dufour Yachts and the talented design of Felci Yachts has been renewed, with the Grand Large 560 being the 23rd consecutive project developed together. The result of this collaboration is a very balanced hull shape, with powerful aft sections, low wetted surface area and a very effective set of appendages (keel & rudder). The high ballast ratio and increased form stability of the hull enables the boat to support a powerful sailplan without sacrificing cruising comfort and safety. The sail plan has been designed to guarantee maximum performance with minimum effort. The fixed bowsprit, the self tacking jib and the boom inclined forward are all examples of a sail plan that is derived from solo sailor open 60, where ease of handling in race mode are mandatory.
- Exclusive 56
- Portsmouth, RI, US
- Vessel Name:
- Brand New
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Felci Yacht Design
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 56 ft - 17.07 meter
- 56 ft - 17.07 meter
- 16 ft 6 in - 5.03 meter
- Draft - max:
- 8 ft 2 in - 2.49 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- 77 ft 4 in - 23.57 meter
- Dry Weight:
- Cruise Speed:
- 10 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- V Drive
- Fuel Type:
- 110 (Individual), 110 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 12 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 132 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 180 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 13 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
The Dufour 560 GL comes in several layouts 3, 4 and even 5 cabins, plus a skipper cabin, leaving maximum freedom for the customer to tailor the boat for their specific preferences.
Two half bulkheads separate the Salon from the Galley. One is a cabinet that will hold dishes and the other, which is aft facing and holds a popup flat screen TV. The salon in our forward galley layout has a U-shaped settee to port with a sliding bench centerline surrounding the salon table. An L-shaped settee can be found opposite to starboard. The aft end of the straight settee you find a Nav Station in the (3) cabin layouts.
All layouts feature a choice of fabrics and real wood veneer interiors in your choice of Moabi or Oak.
The Saloon has a U-shaped settee and convertible table to port. To starboard is the L-shaped settee and an adjustable Nav Station. Dufour's signature wine rack in the cabin sole holds 15 bottles laying down and 10 standing up. A drawer under the settee can hold an additional 8 bottles.
The Galley forward galley is only found on our 460, 512 & 560. The functionality and use of space has to be seen to be fully appreciated. Just forward of the salon you find the full beam galley. The S/S sink with Corian covers has a brushed stainless single lever mixer tap and below sink storage. There is a 3-burner gas stove with oven and grill. The Refrigerator/freezer is front opening. There is a microwave oven in the stbd. hull cubby hole. There is a trash bin to port. Cabinets above and below provide plenty of storage.
Master Forward Cabin
The Master Cabin has an Island King berth with a thick mattress that has a washable cover. There are 4 opening hatches above the bed. The head is ensuite.
There are (2) hanging lockers with shelves, side top lockers along side of the hull and (2) pockets for storage below the berth.
The master head is actually divided into two totally separate spaces. The toilet area on the starboard side and the shower on the port side.
- Electric sea toilet
- Hot and cold water chrome plated brass single-lever mixer tap and shower head
- Sink with vanity and Corian counter top
- Large mirror
- Cupboards for storage
Aft Cabin (s)
Double berth with comfortable foam mattress with washable cover. A hanging locker with shelves provides storage and there are additional top lockers along side of the hull.
Access to the head is from the saloon and the cabin.
A small crew cabin has been added in the forepeak with deck access via an overhead hatch.
- Water: Hot and cold water, chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap and shower head.
- WC: Manual sea toilet.
- Wash-basin: Wash-basin unit with basin in Corian®C synthetic resin.
- Electric sump pump.
- Cabinet: 1 high-level 2-door storage unit with mirror
- Grating: ‘Corian®’ synthetic resin (std) or teak (option)
- Ventilation: Via deck Hatch or opening port.
Rigging & Sails
Standard set up is a classic full batten main with a stack pack. In mast furling is a factory available option. If furling is a must, so we stick with our performance heritage, we would recommend doing an in boom system during commissioning.
- Mast: 9/10 Fractional Anodized aluminum with double swept back spreaders
- Boom: Anodized aluminum fitted with 2 continuous reefers.
- Standing rigging: Continuous 1X19 stainless single-strand cable chrome-plated bronze turnbuckles, single forestay, twin backstay, intermediate. and lower shrouds
Topping lift: Boom topping lift cleat
Genoa roller furler.
Running rigging: pre-stretched textile including: main and genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main and jib sheets, 2 continuous reef lines, leech tensioner, furling line, downhaul tackle.
- Mainsail: Dacron with (2) reef points, full battens and stack pack bag.
- Genoa: Furling genoa with UV-protection.
- Optional self-tacking jib available
Hull & Deck
- Hand-laminated in polyester/glassfibre.
- Decorative cove and boot stripes on the hull.
- NPG gelcoat with first mat impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Structure: Hull bottom counter-moulded, floors laminated into the hull.
- Ballast: Keel bolts bear on stainless back-plates
- Keel Options: Shoal 7' 2" or Deep 8' 2"
- Rudder: Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed-cell epoxy foam and Solid stainless steel post.
- Deck: Sandwich with injected PVC foam core
- Hand rails: Solid wood handrails on coach roof.
- Fixed wooden toe rails
- Anchor locker: Molded into the deck, self-draining with built-in windlass support and anchor chain eyebolt, lockable hatch cover.
- Split Stainless Steel Bow pulpits Port + Starboard
- Stern pulpit: Lifebuoy bracket, flagstaff bracket and opening lifelines
- Stanchions: 8 with 2 rows of life-lines.
Shroud chainplates: Single chainplate for cap shrouds and lower shrouds (2) backstay chainplates
Safety harness "D-rings" in cockpit floor 2 backstay chainplates
Mooring cleats: (6) aluminum cleats, (4) mooring & (2) spring
Rubbing strips:(6) stainless, on hull by cleats at the sheerline
Mainsheet Traveler: On coach roof with adjusting car.
Genoa tracks: With adjustable lead cars.
Downhaul: With multi-purchase tackle and cascade.
Pulleys: (2) single genoa sheet return pulleys on coaming
Through-deck fitting: Stainless swan-neck for electrical and electronic cables.
Deck organizers: (2) deck organizers for halyard returns.
(1) Halyard winches on coachroof. (optional additional winch and electric)
(2) Genoa/Jib Sheet winches on cockpit coamings (optional electric)
(2) rows of jam cleats port / starboard
The Dufour 560 GL cockpit is the perfect balance between functionality and elegance. Spaces perfection ensures to anyone the best cruising ever. The wide sun beds with thick cushions provide unequalled comfort while the ergonomic steering position makes sailing the most enjoyable possible. The huge aft door reveals a swim platform at anchor, whereas it ensures maximum safety at sailing when it’s closed
- Cockpit bench seats: Slatted teak
- Sun Beds
- Lockers: 2 large side lockers, lids fitted with gas struts and fixings for padlocks.
- Helm: Twin Leather wrapped stainless steel wheels
- Engine control: At starboard helm position
- Compasses: one at each helm
- Propane Gas locker
- Stern door: Swings up, with built-in telescopic stainless bathing ladder
- BIB locker: Life raft stowage in dedicated locker.
- Shower: In stern locker
- Telescopic stainless swim ladder
- Cockpit floor: Non-slip polyester cockpit floor.
- Emergency tiller
- Optional Cockpit Refrigerator
- Optional Cockpit Grill (Plancha)
- Optional Cockpit sink
- Main Factory Fitted Option:
- Forepeak conversion into skipper's cabin
- Shallow draft 7' 2"
- Spinnaker/gennaker gear
- Electrical in mast furling
- Carbon fibre taller mast w/rod rigging
- Lacquered mast and boom
- Carbon fibre V boom
- Carbon Fibre steering wheels
- Staysail rig and equipment
- Cockpit bimini
- Cockpit cushions and sunbathing mattress
- Gori folding prop with "overdrive"
- Air Conditioning
- Wine Cooler
- Etra refrigerators
- Water maker
- Built in HiFi/TV/Video Equipment
- Built in safe
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Dufour 560 Overview
Presented by :
Our Locations :
Featured Listings :
Portsmouth, US $195,000
Brooklin, ME, US $649,900
Jamestown, RI, US $38,500 Sale Pending
Portsmouth, RI, US $125,000
Jamestown, RI, US $50,000 Sale Pending
Portsmouth, US $115,000
Portsmouth, RI, US Upon Request
Portsmouth, RI, US Upon Request
Portsmouth, RI, US $120,000
Bristol, RI, US $69,900
Portsmouth, RI, US $74,900
Newport, RI, US $164,900
Portsmouth, US $110,000
Portsmouth, RI, US $330,000