1985 SISU 26' (7.92 m) Bass Boat
Narragansett, Rhode Island, United States
1985 SISU 26 Bass Boat "PASSAGE"
- Bass Boats
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: SGH0127GH585
$ 49,900 USD
The Sisu 26' profile comes straight from a Maine Coast calendar. Designed along the lines of Royal Lowell, of the multigeneration Maine family. A round bottom lobster boat hull shows a tall bow and short foredeck. The shoreline drops evenly to its low point along the cockpit, where a lobster trap would be hauled, before picking up a bit at the stern, the better to ward off the following sea. The Sisu influence over Downeast commercial and pleasure boat design and construction is still felt today.
"Passage" comes on the market boosting a flag blue hull, shining brightwork, a flush aft deck, and reliable power.
In Stock: Yes
LOA: 25' 6'' (7.77 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Beam: 9' 8''
Draft Max: 3'
Draft Min: 3'
Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Hull Finish: Awlgrip
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
Fuel Tank: 50 Gallons (189.27 Liters)
Fresh Water: 25 Gallons (94.64 Liters)
Holding Tank: 30 Gallons (113.56 Liters)
Photos click to view all
The traditional New England bass boat design has remained popular with boatmen because it has withstood the harshest test- everyday use at sea.
The Sisu 26' Bass Boat is built big, rugged, and ready to take on the weather and fish. But it is also a handsome boat, with fine lines and a shipshape, a well-finished look about her.
The broad raised bridge deck eliminates the engine box and provides excellent visibility over the cabin. The open deck is over 12' long, giving you lots of room for fishing with or without chairs.
Forward, the 10-ft long cabin contains v-berths, an enclosed head, a built-in sink, and an icebox. The headroom is 5'8".
The Sisu 26' Bass Boat is designed and built to give you a sturdy, compact, economical, and easily handled fishing and family boat.
Hull, Deck, & Helm:
- Varnished teak bowsprit
- Mooring bit w/ bow chocks and rope deck pipe
- (2) midship cleats
- (2) hawse pipes w/ aft cleats
- (2) Todd helm chairs
- (2) fuel tank inspection hatches
- Wide engine hatch
- (2) step teak boarding ladder
- Butler Marine teak swim platform (2019)
- (4) Bomon fixed windshield windows ( 2019)
- (1) Bomon center opening hatch (2019)
- Bimini in Tan
- ICOM ICM45 VHF
- Garmin GPSmap 545
- Datamarine Corinthian Series S200DL depth sounder
- S/S 7lb plow anchor w/ 10ft galvanized chain & ample rode
- (4) blade bronze alloy prop 18" x16"
Mechanical, Electrical, & Plumbing Systems:
- Repowered in 2005 with fuel-injected Crusader Captains Choice 5.7L MPI 330HP (766 Hrs- 9/2022)
- The engine was removed and rebuilt in 2016, the scope of the work included: New exhaust elbows, heat exchangers, all hoses and belts, mounts, starter, spark plugs, and all wiring. New thermostats, and sensors (2020)
- Racor fuel filters
- Borg Warner velvet drive transmission
- Morse separate lever throttle control
- Bennett trim tabs
- Fireboy Halon 1301
- (2) Master marine group 27 batteries (2018)
- Guest rotary switch
- Jabsco manual head
Want more information?
Chris Carney, CPYB
1 Lagoon Rd
Portsmouth RI 02871 USA
Toll Free: 1-877-499-4002
Chris was born and raised on Aquidneck Island, cruising and fishing his father's power boats from a young age. He continued by racing dinghies and small keelboats out of Tiverton Yacht Club. After graduating from the University of Rhode Island with a degree in Marine Affairs and Business, he comes to the team with the intent to build long-term relationships. His experience ranges from all aspects of marine services including private charter sailing, commissioning and diving. His passion for yachting and knowledge of boats has lead a clear career path in the industry. Chris can be found fishing or cruising the waters of Narragansett bay on his Palm beach with his yellow lab “Dublin”.