Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Volvo
- Drive Type: SailDrive
- Fuel: Diesel
- Year: 2012
- Model: D255F
- Type: Inboard
- Engine Power: 54hp
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze, Folding
1 Lagoon Rd
Portsmouth, Rhode Island, US, 02871
The target set for naval architect Umberto Felci and the Dufour Yachts Design Office was to come up with something even better than the Dufour 40. What a challenge! And they more than came up with the goods! Its many qualities speak for themselves: finesse, precision, exciting sailing. Take a look at: cruising/racing deck layout, suitable for sailing with a full or reduced crew, out on the open ocean or around the buoys; below decks, the refinement and quality of Dufour Yachts’ interiors. All adding up to a fast boat for racing or just for the pleasure of a leisurely cruise.
- Teak cockpit seats
- 2 large cockpit lazarettes port and starboard
- Twin carbon fiber Fastnet wheels and original stainless wheels as spares.
- Propane locker.
- Spacious cockpit locker integrated in the sole of the cockpit for liferaft or fender
- Compass at each helm
- Tack Tick displays in cockpit and on carbon fiber mast bracket
- Fold down swim platform with integrated swim ladder
- 30-amp shore power
- Hot & cold cockpit shower
- BBQ Grill and push pit mount
- All joinery work in prime choice light Moabi mahogany, with fiddles and mouldings in solid wood.
- Cabin doors with double anti-vibration bolts.
- Floorboards in Moabi laminate
- Quilted mattress covers for berths
- Saloon cushions have removable covers in cream colour suede
FORWARD MASTER CABIN.
- Access to stowage lockers under berth.
- Large hanging locker with shelves
- Ensuite master head with manual toilet, vanity and hot & cold shower
- Shoe locker.
- Book shelves.
- Lots of natural light and ventilation
H E A D ( S ) - master forward and guest head aft to port
- Vanities are Corian
- Large mirror
- Hot & cold handheld shower
- Automatic shower sump with float switch
S A L O O N
- Large U-shapped settee to port with plenty of storage
- Settee to starboard
- Suede cream color covers, removable for easy maintenance.
- Rectangular dinette table with fiddles
- Stowage under seats and behind backrests.
- Identical port and starboard guest cabins
- Double berths with removable quilted mattress covers
- Hanging locker
- L-shaped galley to port at the base of the companionway
- Corian countertops
- Double stainless steel sink. Hot & cold pressure water
- 2 burner stove with oven on a gimbal
- Refrigerator, 12-volt with front and top access.
- Separated trash and recycling bin
- Sea water foot pump integrated in the floor.
- Crumb tray under sole for easy clean up
- 12-volt DC & 110-volt AC system
- 1 x 100 Ah engine battery and 2 x 100 Ah service batteries and 1 battery dedicated for the bow thruster/windlass.
- Battery switch for each battery in aft port cabin.
- 30amp shore power
- VOLVO 54hp saildrive
- Control panel close to helmsman, with hour meter and tachometer.
- Alternator with battery isolator.
- Fuel filter with water separator.
- Engine space ventilation blower
- Three-blade feathering propeller.
- Access to the engine from front and both sides.
- Quality sound proofing high density foam for optimum sound insulation.
- Hand laminated GRP Hull, vacuum bagged PVC foam core sandwich above water line
- Navy blue boot stripes
- Diamond point non skid on deck
- Deck in PVC foam core sandwich, moulded by injection process (Resin Transfer Moulding) for significant weight saving, excellent interior finish, and stiffness
- Rudder stock is stainless steel
- Self aligning rudder bearings for smooth operation even under load
- Retractable bow thruster
- Deck mounted bow sprit for Code Zero and A2 asymmetric spinnaker
- Mainsheet traveler track on cockpit sole with adjustable traveler
- Genoa sheet tracks with adjustable lead blocks.
- 2 deck organizers for halyard returns.
- 7 spinlocks on coachroof
- Anodised aluminium 9/10 mast with double swept backed spreaders
- Mast is stepped on the keel
- Anodized aluminum boom equipped with single line reefing system (2 reefs)
- Rigid boom vang led back to cockpit
- Genoa furling system with Facnor below-deck furler
- Discontinuous standing rigging is Dyform stainless steel wire
- Harken backstay adjuster
- Running rigging includes: main and genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main and genoa sheets, reef lines and furling line
- 2012 North 3DL with Tafata and 1 reef point
- 2013 North #1, 155% 3Di
- 2012 North #2, 140% 3DL
- 2012 North #3, 105% 3DL with battens
- 2012 North 135% Dacron with white UV cover
- 2012 North S2 Airex 600 LIght air reacher
- 2012 North S4 .75oz Heavy air reacher
- 2012 North Code Zero on continuous line furler
- 2012 Quantum A2 asymmetric spinnaker
- 2 winch handles with holder.
- Owner's briefcase with owner's manual.
- Grounded rigging system.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
For more information and to make an appointment to get aboard call W Craig Nann, CPYB at 401-683-9200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
View our other quality listings at www.northstaryachtsales.com.