Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Volvo Penta
- Model: KAMD42
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 230hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 4 Blade, Bronze
- Year: 1997
- Engine Hours: 1700
1 Lagoon Rd
Portsmouth, Rhode Island, US, 02871
Starting forward there is a large V-berth with filler cushion, lockers under, shelves outboard, two opening ports and an overhead hatch. Just aft to port you find a hanging locker followed by an enclosed head with shower. Opposite to starboard is a U- shaped galley.
Three steps up to the main salon. On the starboard side you have the helm station with captain's chair. To port there is an L- shaped settee with tan cushions around a pedestal table. The salon area features a teak and holly cabin sole.
Excellent light, visibility and ventilation through out her interior is achieved by the large opening salon side windows, forward centerline window, forward hatch and side ports.
- Single S/S sink with pressure water
- U shaped counters
- numerous storage lockers
- Kenyon two burner alcohol stove
- Navman 5500 tracker plotter
- Icom IC-M302 Marine VHF
- Richie Compass
- Pioneer AM/FM/CD stereo with (2) Bose marine speakers
Wired for both12 volt DC and 110 volt AC to separate panels with individual breakers.
- (2) 12 volt lead acid batteries
- Battery Selector Switch
- Shore power Inlet
- 30 amp shore power cord
Solid hand layed up one piece hull. Balsa cored house and deck.
- White hull, black boot stripe, black bottom
- Two tone - Tan cockpit sole and side decks
- Stainless bow rail, teak pulpit, bronze cleats
- Ideal windless CQR Anchor with 20 ft S/S chain 200’ of rode
- Vinyl rub rail with S/S rubstrake
- Vinyl Spray rails
- Teak toe rails, hand rails on the house and cabin
- S/S Hand hold on each side of the house
Todd fishing chair mounted on pedestal with cover
- Dock lines
- Dock Fenders
- USCG gear
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Please contact central listing agent Erik Rasmussen in our St. Croix office.
Direct line: 340-332-2432